Saturday, 2 May 2015

Clothes Modelling

After finally finishing the body for the model, I have near finished the modelling of the clothes. At first I wasn't too sure on how to start creating clothes that would fit around the body but after taking some time to think it over, I was able to think of an idea of how to build the tops, boots, skirt, bow and accessories. For the tops I had to mould around a copy of the torso and chest, the boots started from a plane, to manipulated vertices to extruding into the shape of the shoe, the skirt a tube that has bee extruded, chamfered (alot) and tweeked a bit ad the accessories either a line shape extruded or capsule shapes. Texturing the clothes for my character wasn't that much of a task but then again I wouldn't be the best at unwrapping. But overall I am pleased with the outcome of the outfit for my model.





No comments:

Post a Comment