Saturday, 9 May 2015
Building the bones, structure and skin
Now that I have completely finished the modelling to my character, now it's time to rig my character up. To do this I have to build the bones for the CATRIG, add a skin modifier to my body, put on weights on the skin to make sure it doesn't look too distorted and animate it. I have already built on the bones for my CATRIG, surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. But now the difficult part was now having to add the skin and weigh the different parts of the body so as it didn't go badly out of shape whenever I move the legs or arms. I have started to make an attempt at it but so far it is proving difficult. I hope to be able to try and manage to get this right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment